The Weather App sponsorship provides advertisers a branding opportunity for both iOS and Android versions. The sponsorship is predominant in the app and provides excellent exposure to users. Ad opportunities include a 320x50 and sponsor menu link.
|Asset||Dimensions||File Size||Audio/ Video||3rd Party 1x1|
jpg, gif, png
|320x50||15K||Polite download: N/A
|Text||25 character maximum||N/A||Polite download: N/A
- Text link should contain weather-related content
- Ads served in-house must be static, cannot expand or contain rich media or animation
- For third party served creative, only MRAID tags will be accepted
The sponsor menu link must be served in-house and cannot be third party tracked.
The 320x50 ad unit must be served in-house or by an accepted third party vendor:
For 320x50 ads served in-house, impression (1x1) and click command tracking from third party vendors is accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Site reserves the right of final approval on creative assets.
- All ad content must comply with The Walt Disney Company's "WDIG Ad Guidelines".
- The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement, as opposed to a link within site content. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertising content.
- Ad units that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one (1) pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border.
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page.
- For third party served creative, only MRAID tags will be accepted; Iframe tags are not accepted.