The Mobile Banner provides advertisers a branding opportunities on our mobile websites. Since the mobile site may be viewed from a variety of devices with varying display size, the Mobile Banner will resize to handset display size. The largest this ad displays is 300x50.
|Asset||Dimensions||File Size||Audio/ Video||3rd Party 1x1|
|300x50||5K||Polite download: N/A
- Image dynamically re-sizes to fit visitor's screen, 300x50 will be the largest size served
- Ads are static, cannot expand or contain rich media or animation
Ad unit must be served in-house.
- Site reserves the right of final approval on creative assets.
- All ad content must comply with The Walt Disney Company's "WDIG Ad Guidelines".
- The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement, as opposed to a link within site content. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertising content.
- Ad units that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one (1) pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border.
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page.
- Placeholder or non-final ad content will not be considered as "proxies" for final creative.
- For third party served creative, only MRAID tags will be accepted.
- Rectangle (300x250) ads must have a z-index set to below 10,000.