Live Broadcast Pre-Roll and Banners
The Live Broadcast Pre-Roll and Banners are ad opportunities which serves when there is live News or Weather broadcasts. Once the preroll has finished, the live news feed begins. There are two available 728x90 banners which are located at the top and bottom of the page. Please note that the banners are not synced with the Pre-Roll.
- 1280x720 or higher (1920x1080)
- 1 GB
- 30 seconds maximum, 15 seconds strongly preferred
- High Quality Digital File. MPG, MP4 and MOV (1280x720, 3mbps) preferred
- Video ads will run across multiple end points (website and mobile apps (starting in May) where live broadcast video is available)
- OTV reserves the right of final approval on video submissions.
This ad unit must be served in-house.
Impression (1x1) and click command tracking is accepted from the following third party vendors:
|Asset||Dimensions||File Size||Audio/ Video||3rd Party 1x1|
gif, jpg, png, swf
|728x90||40K||Polite download: N/A
- Note: there are two banner opportunities - one at the top of the page, one at the bottom
- Banners will run on the website only
- Sponsors can be sold to live news and/or live weather and will appear when a live broadcast is streaming
- The banners are NOT synced with the pre-roll video - if multiple advertisers are scheduled, the advertiser in the pre-roll and the banner spots may not match
- Site reserves right of final approval on creative assets
These ad units must be served in-house or by an accepted third party vendor: