The In-App Full Screen Game Loader provides advertisers a branding opportunity on Disney’s various mobile apps. The In-App Full Screen Game Loader is displayed to a variety of devices and is available on a number of Disney apps including Where’s My Water, Where’s My Perry and Hidden Worlds. The ad size varries by device: 320×480 (smartphone – portrait), 480×320 (smartphone – landscape), 768×1024 (tablet – portrait), 1024×768 (tablet – landscape).
The In-App Full Screen Game Loader is visible during the screen load for 3-5 seconds each time a user boots up the game.
Please allow five business days for testing and review.
|Audio/Video||3rd Party 1x1|
|Full Screen Game Loader
|320x480 (smartphone - portrait), 480x320 (smartphone - landscape), 768x1024 (tablet - portrait), 1024x768 (tablet - landscape)||30K (phone), 40K (tablet)||Polite download: N/A
- Full Screen Game Loaders are static and not clickable.
- Ad is visible for 3-5 seconds during screen load and then auto-forwarded to homescreen
- Upper right or left of the ad will be overlayed with a Close “(x)” button through the ad system
- 1×1 impression tracking accepted. All billing must be based on first party tracking.
- Site reserves right of final approval on creative assets
- Site reserves the right of final approval on creative assets.
- The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement, as opposed to a link within site content. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertising content.
- Ad units that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one (1) pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border.
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page.
- All Flash and third party creative must open a new window.
- Placeholder or non-final ad content will not be considered as “proxies” for final creative.