The In-App Rich Media Banner provides advertisers a branding opportunity on Disney’s various mobile apps. The In-App Rich Media Banner is displayed to a variety of devices and is available on a number of Disney apps including Where’s My Water, Where’s My Perry and Hidden Worlds. The ad size is 320×50.
The In-App Rich Media Banner can click through to a sponsor’s mobile site or sponsor’s landing page.
Please allow ten business days for testing and review.
|Audio/Video||3rd Party 1x1|
jpg, png, gif
|320x50, expands upwards to 320x480 for portrait, 480x320 for landscape||30K||User-initiated: 2MB||N||Y|
jpg, png, gif
|728x90, expands upwards to 768x1024 for portrait, 1024x768 for landscape||40K||User-initiated: 2MB||N||Y|
- Ad expansion must be user-initiated. No auto-expand units accepted.
- Animation duration must be 15 seconds or less.
- Designated URL should not call for an external browser so users remain within the app
- MRAID and ORMMA Level 1 compliant ad tags required
- Once expanded, a close “[x]” button needs to be visible on top left corner to allow users to exit the page
- Preferred to host 3rd party ad tag. If Disney hosts actual file, all files need to be contained as one unit.
- 1×1 impression tracking accepted. All billing must be based on first party tracking.
- Site reserves right of final approval on creative assets
- Site reserves the right of final approval on creative assets.
- The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement, as opposed to a link within site content. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertising content.
- Ad units that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one (1) pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border.
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page.
- All Flash and third party creative must open a new window.
- Placeholder or non-final ad content will not be considered as “proxies” for final creative.