The Mobile Standard Units (Mobile Banner and Tablet Leaderboard) ads provide advertisers a branding opportunity on Disney’s mobile websites.
The Mobile Standard Units can click through to a sponsor’s mobile site or sponsor’s landing page.
Please allow five business days for testing and review.
|Audio/Video||3rd Party 1x1|
gif, HTML5, jpg, png
|320x50||50K||Polite download: N/A
|Tablet Leaderboard - Disney
jpg, HTML5, png, gif
|728x90||200K||Polite download: N/A
- If submitting a jpg, please send a high quality, non-compressed file
- If submitting a png, please send a file with no transparency
- Site reserves right of final approval on creative assets
- Ad sequencing is unavailable for mobile ad units
- Site reserves the right of final approval on creative assets.
- The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement, as opposed to a link within site content. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertising content.
- Ad units that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one (1) pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border.
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page.
- All Flash and third party creative must open a new window.
- Placeholder or non-final ad content will not be considered as “proxies” for final creative.