A Video Ad consists of an advertiser’s video being shown within an episode’s commercial break. Currently we accept banner ads on the Radio Disney app only.
Watch Disney Channel.com, Watch Disney XD.com, Radio Disney App, Desktop, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire, Android, Chromecast, Apple TV, ROKU, Google Play, Windows Phone, XBox and Nabi
- 15 seconds minimum, 30seconds max
File Submissions – Format Requirements
- HD Only
Video Aspect Ratio
- Quick Time (MOV)
- 1920×1080 or 1280×720
Video Pixel Aspect Ratio
- Square (1.0)
Video Frame Rate
Video Scanning Method
- Progressive Only
Video Codecs Accepted
- ProRes HQ in MOV container
- h264 (50mbps at Main Profile @ Main Level, 4:2:0 color space)
- codec in MOV MP4 Container
- Stereo PCM 48khz, 16 or 24 bit
Audio Codecs Accepted
- AAC: 192kbps or higher
- MP3: 192kbps or higher
- -No letterboxing or pillar boxing
- 10GB max file size
- No slate, countdowns or leaders
- If the advertiser would like to serve a Movie commercial, rating information must be implemented within the content
File Submissions – Banner Requirements (Applicable to Radio Disney Only)
- RD Standard Banner
- RD Tablet Banner
- RD Handset Benner
- 1014×1014 | 507×507
- 640×307 | 320×153
- 399.5 MB (max file size)
Please provide a white transparent logo in PNG format. Our site team will resize the logo.
DATG reserves the right of final approval on video submissions
All ad content must comply with The Walt Disney Company’s Ad Guidelines.
The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertisement content.
We do not accept Social Media tags.
If advertisers would like to serve Movie commercials, rating information must be implemented within the content.
1×1 impression tracking pixels have to be provided by the client prior to the campaign launching in order for them to be billed off of 3rd party actuals.
A dashboard login must be provided 24 hrs before the campaigns launch by the client for any of the approved 3rd party vendors. This practice will ensure delivery by allowing the traffic team to monitor the performance of the campaign.
(5) Business Day Turn-Around for Processing
- Up to (2) Days for S&P Approval
- Up to (3) Days for Encoding the Creative
**Failure to comply with above requirements may cause delay in campaign launch date.