The Full Screen Video ad provides guests with the capability to launch a video element playing within an IAB ad unit into a full screen experience. Full screen capability is initiated by clicking on a standard display ad unit. Closing the full screen experience must return guest to the page they were viewing previous to full screen initiation. This feature can be applied to both in-page and expandable rich media ad units. Full Screen Video must be 3rd party served.
Approved Vendor List:
- Click to view our Approved Vendor list.
- Please note that this is a living document, so check back regularly for updates. Because some platforms have exceptions and new endpoints are added frequently, this list does not guarantee the ability to serve all formats or ad types for every vendor. Please ask your AE or Account Manager for the most-up-to-date information.
- If you do not see your preferred vendor listed, please reach out to your AE or Account Manager who can assist you by submitting a New Vendor Request on your behalf.
- For Brand Study, Attribution and Viewability vendors, please contact your AE or Account Manager for vendor approval and compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
|Audio/Video||3rd Party 1x1|
gif, jpg, png
|300x250||100K||Polite download: 500K
gif, jpg, png
|300x600||150K||Polite download: 500K
Full Screen overlay may fill guest’s screen, overlay dimensions to be agreed upon by client and publisher.
- Expand: Must be user-initiated
- Expand: Panels must close in same method as expanded and include a close button
- Expand on mouse-over must collapse on mouse-off
- Expand on-click must collapse on-click
- Full Screen: Full Screen overlay must be user initiated on-click
- Audio: Must be user-initiated on click and include a “Mute” button
- Video: May be user-initiated or auto-play; if auto-play video cannot exceed 30 seconds
- Video: Must include “Play” and “Stop” buttons
- IMPORTANT: Any expand or floating creative must break out of iframes
- Full Screen overlay may fill guest’s screen, overlay dimensions not specified
- Close button on Full Screen must be at least 90×70 pixels
- Closure of Full Screen must return guest to the page they were on previous to initiation
- Site reserves right of final approval on creative assets
- Site reserves the right of final approval on creative assets.
- The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement, as opposed to a link within site content. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertising content.
- Ad units that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one (1) pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border.
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page.
- All third party creative must open a new window.
- Placeholder or non-final ad content will not be considered as “proxies” for final creative.
- ABC OTV’s ad server, Google Ad Manager, is IAB compliant, SAS-70 certified, and Media Rating Council (MRC) accredited.