The Interstitial is a full page ad experience which precedes the content page. The ad displays to the guest for five seconds before automatically redirecting to the content. The guest may also press a “Skip Ad” button to continue onto the content.
Approved Vendor List:
- Click to view our Approved Vendor list.
- Please note that this is a living document, so check back regularly for updates. Because some platforms have exceptions and new endpoints are added frequently, this list does not guarantee the ability to serve all formats or ad types for every vendor. Please ask your AE or Account Manager for the most-up-to-date information.
- If you do not see your preferred vendor listed, please reach out to your AE or Account Manager who can assist you by submitting a New Vendor Request on your behalf.
- For Brand Study, Attribution and Viewability vendors, please contact your AE or Account Manager for vendor approval and compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
- Please allow five business days for testing and review.
- Third party ad serving is not accepted for this ad unit.
- The interstitial ad unit does not support HTML5 assets or in-banner video.
|Audio/Video||3rd Party 1x1|
|Interstitial - Large
gif, jpg, png
|1000x700 or 640x415||150K||Polite download: N/A
|Interstitial - Medium
gif, jpg, png
|640x415||150K||Polite download: N/A
|Interstitial - Small
gif, jpg, png
|300x250||40K||Polite download: N/A
- Interstitial: All controls for skipping the ad will be contained outside of the creative space as part of the ad template
- Please do not include a “Skip” or “Close” button within the creative
- Ad is not expandable
- Animation may run a maximum of 5 seconds; on 6th second, ad will close to content
- Site reserves right of final approval on creative assets
- Capping: Applied in-house, interstitial capped at once per 6 hours
- Site reserves the right of final approval on creative assets.
- The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement, as opposed to a link within site content. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertising content.
- Ad units that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one (1) pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border.
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page.
- All linking URLs must open in a new window.
- Placeholder or non-final ad content will not be considered as “proxies” for final creative.
- ABC OTV’s ad server, Google Ad Manager, is IAB compliant, SAS-70 certified, and Media Rating Council (MRC) accredited.