OTV serves standard Large Rectangle – Halfpage ad units that are part of the IAB’s Universal Ad Package. Large Rectangle – Halfpage ads are comprised of industry standard files (gif, jpg, png, HTML5). The Large Rectangle – Halfpage unit is designed with a larger branding area best suited for larger screen sizes. A medium rectangle will be served on small-screen devices.
Approved Vendor List:
- Click to view our Approved Vendor list.
- Please note that this is a living document, so check back regularly for updates. Because some platforms have exceptions and new endpoints are added frequently, this list does not guarantee the ability to serve all formats or ad types for every vendor. Please ask your AE or Account Manager for the most-up-to-date information.
- If you do not see your preferred vendor listed, please reach out to your AE or Account Manager who can assist you by submitting a New Vendor Request on your behalf.
- For Brand Study, Attribution and Viewability vendors, please contact your AE or Account Manager for vendor approval and compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
Please allow three business days for testing and review.
|Audio/Video||3rd Party 1x1|
gif, HTML5, jpg, png, swf
|300x250||150K||Polite download: N/A
|Large Rectangle - Halfpage
gif, HTML5, jpg, png, swf
|300x600||150K||Polite download: N/A
*All assets are required for display across various screen sizes and devices.
First party hosted HTML5 creative must follow the below guidelines:
- A single click-through URL
- All third party click tracking must be built into HTML5 file
- No additional interactive features aside from the click-through (no photo galleries, mouse-over interactions, etc)
- Assets must be submitted as .zip folders containing all applicable files; one .zip folder per creative
- File references in the HTML5 must use relative file paths
- HTML5 creative must be “plug and play”—assets must be delivered in a state in which the main HTML5 file can be opened and function correctly. HTML5 creative which is not in a functioning state will be rejected
- Total animation may not exceed 20 seconds and may contain no more than three loops of animation within the 20 second limit
- Site reserves the right of final approval on creative assets.
- The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement, as opposed to a link within site content. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertising content.
- Ad units that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one (1) pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border.
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page.
- All linking URLs must open in a new window.
- Placeholder or non-final ad content will not be considered as “proxies” for final creative.
- ABC OTV’s ad server, Google Ad Manager, is IAB compliant, SAS-70 certified, and Media Rating Council (MRC) accredited.