The Interstitial is a full page ad experience which precedes the content page. The ad displays to the guest for eight seconds before automatically redirecting to the content. The guest may also press a “Skip Ad” button to continue onto site content.
The Interstitial display time is eight seconds so interactions for this ad opportunity are limited to click throughs.
Please allow three business days for testing and review.
|Audio/Video||3rd Party 1x1|
gif, jpg, png
|640x415||60K||Polite download: N/A
- Ads does not expand beyond 640×415 dimensions
- Animation may run a maximum of 8 seconds; on the 9th second the ad will redirect to site content
- Creative should not include “Close” or “Skip” buttons; all controls for the ad will be contained outside of the creative space and is part of the ad serving template
- Site reserves right of final approval on creative assets
- Site reserves the right of final approval on creative assets
- The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement, as opposed to a link within site content. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertising content
- Ad units that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one (1) pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page
- All third party creative must open a new window
- Placeholder or non-final ad content will not be considered as “proxies” for final creative