The In-App Interstitial provides advertisers a branding opportunity on Disney’s various mobile apps. The In-App Interstitial is displayed to a variety of devices and is available on a number of Disney apps including Where’s My Water and Where’s My Perry. The ad size varries by device: 320×480 (smartphone – portrait), 480×320 (smartphone – landscape), 768×1024 (tablet – portrait), 1024×768 (tablet – landscape).
The In-App Interstitial is visible after the splash/welcome screen or after a level or session is played.
Please allow five business days for testing and review.
|Audio/Video||3rd Party 1x1|
|320x480 (phone - portrait), 480x320 (phone - landscape), 768x1024 (tablet - portrait), 1024x768 (tablet - landscape)||30K (phone), 40K (tablet)||Polite download: N/A
- Post-Game Interstitials appear after a level or session
- Pre-Game Interstitials appear after the splash/welcome screen
- This is a clickable ad opportunity – Designated URL should not call for an external browser so users remain within the app
- Rich Media: Upper right or left of the ad will be overlayed with a Close “(x)” button through the ad system
- Rich Media:MRAID Level 1 compliant ad tags required for Rich Media
- Video: Video must be :15 or :30 in length
- Video: File Size: <5MB (Recommend 10MB for faster load)
- Video: Codec: h.264
- Video: Frame rate: 15, 25 or 30 fps
- Video: Bit Rate: 200-250kbps
- Video: Format: MPEG4
- 1×1 impression tracking accepted. All billing must be based on first party tracking.
- Site reserves right of final approval on creative assets
- Site reserves the right of final approval on creative assets.
- The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement, as opposed to a link within site content. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertising content.
- Ad units that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one (1) pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border.
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page.
- All Flash and third party creative must open a new window.
- Placeholder or non-final ad content will not be considered as “proxies” for final creative.