The In-App Banner provides advertisers a branding opportunity on Disney’s various mobile apps. The In-App banner is displayed to a variety of devices and is available on a number of Disney apps including Where’s My Water and Where’s My Perry. The ad size is 320×50 on mobile handsets and 728×90 on tablets.
The In-App Banner can click through to a sponsor’s mobile site or sponsor’s landing page.
Please allow five business days for testing and review.
|Audio/Video||3rd Party 1x1|
jpg, png, gif
|320x50||30K||Polite download: N/A
jpg, png, gif
- Static or animated images accepted. Animation duration must be 15 seconds or less
- Designated URL should not call for an external browser so users remain within the app
- No support for frames
- Site reserves right of final approval on creative assets
- Approved third party vendors: Crisp and Celtra
- Site reserves the right of final approval on creative assets.
- The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement, as opposed to a link within site content. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertising content.
- Ad units that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one (1) pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border.
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page.
- All Flash and third party creative must open a new window.
- Placeholder or non-final ad content will not be considered as “proxies” for final creative.