These specs detail Disney’s VAST (Digital Video Ad Serving Template) requirements. Disney accepts VAST 2.0 for mobile video.
Please allow five business days for testing and review.
- High-quality H.264/AAC (.mov, .mp4) preferred
- 16:9 or 4:3
- 30 seconds, 15 seconds, or 10 seconds
- Quartile Tracking: 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%
- Disney Online reserves right of final approval on creative assets
- All video submission needs to be legally cleared for use online
- VAST 2.0 supported; VAST 1.1 not supported
- Site reserves the right of final approval on creative assets.
- The advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement, as opposed to a link within site content. Advertisers must be clearly identified by name in at least one frame of the advertising content.
- Ad units that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one (1) pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border.
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page.
- All Flash and third party creative must open a new window.
- Placeholder or non-final ad content will not be considered as “proxies” for final creative.